The objective of the Irish Homebuilders Association (IHBA) is the promotion, representation and protection of the interests of house builder members of the Association within the construction industry in Ireland.
Utilising a national network with offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway they serve members throughout the entire country.
Their essential services to house builders are delivered by a dedicated team of trained and qualified national executives. This brings a unique expertise to bear when dealing with members interests and concerns.
IHBA deliver expert, effective, practical advice on a one to one basis on issues of the day as well as dealing with the following matters:
- Banking and NAMA Related Matters
- Business Plans
- Planning and Development including Development Plan Issues
- Zoning of Lands
- Regional Planning Guidelines
- Local Authority Development Contribution Schemes
- Social and Affordable Housing Requirements: Part V Planning and Development Act
- Department of Environment Capital Assistance and Rental Accommodation Schemes
- Building Regulations
- Developer Obligations Under Multi Unit Development Legislation
- Management Companies
- Taking in Charge of Developments
- Stage Payments
- Certificates of Compliance
- Employment Legislation
- Registered Employment Agreement and Rates of Pay
- Health & Safety Legislation
- General Management
- Individual Company Targeted & Focused Training Programmes
- Business Networking With Potential Clients
With our proven track record, particularly in today’s challenging climate, of delivering effective results to real problems IHBA are recognised as being the cost effective management, training and advice resource which provides in-depth analysis of issues affecting the profitability of house building and development companies.
In addition to the above they are the organisation representing house builders and developers at national level and are responsible for lobbying Government at the highest level on issues that affect the housing and development industry.
Services are available directly from the Dublin office of the Federation, or from each of the regional offices in Cork or Galway.
Members wishing to avail of the services offered, or potential members wishing to join the Association, please contact the following: