Staying on top of health and safety is critical for all businesses. Doing so can be challenging unless you have access to the right expertise and the right information.
Membership of the CIF provides its members with access to Chartered safety professionals and critical assistance, information and representation, helping company leaders to drive compliance across their own operations and achieve best practice with reference to international norms and standards.
CIF Safety Services include:
- Expert advice, guidance and information on regulatory compliance and best practice.
- Representation on industry and company issues to Government, statutory agencies including the Health and Safety Authority (HSA), client bodies and through the Construction Safety Partnership.
- Public and in-house specialized management and development programmes, briefings and seminars.
- Participation in the CIF Construction Senior Safety Advisor Forum, providing networking and real-time updates on health and safety issues.
CIF Safety Services for Employers
Employers in the construction industry fully understand the inextricable link between health and safety performance and company success and have invested substantially to meet the challenges of compliance with regulatory and client performance. Employers also know the very significant competitive advantages available in the tender process arising from best-in-class health and safety processes and practices. The CIF’s safety services are designed to provide dedicated, expert assistance to support employers. CIF’s team understands construction from a practical viewpoint and delivers services with the contractors needs in mind.
CIF’s Construction Senior Safety Advisors Group
This innovative member offering provides companies with a unique networking forum, promoting information and knowledge exchange and construction specific updates on all occupational safety information.
CIF members can participate in the online Senior Safety Advisors Forum by clicking here.
Construction Safety & Management Training
CIF Construction Safety Management Programmes have been developed with the specific needs of the Irish construction industry in mind. To assist in the recording and reporting of CIF training, the Federation has developed a Safety Management Card, which will set CIF member companies out from the competition.
- CIF / IOSH Managing Safely in Construction
- CIF Managing the Role of the Project Supervisor for Construction Stage (PSCS)
- CIF / IOSH Managing the Role of the Project Supervisor for Design Process (PSDP)
- CIF Managing Safely in Construction Renewal Continual Professional Development (CPD)
CIF is the construction industry’s voice on all matters relating to the construction industry in Ireland. In relation to health and safety, CIF represents the views of contractors at the highest level on such bodies as the Health and Safety Authority, FAS and the Construction Safety Partnership. Members can feed their experiences and insights directly into these fora via the Federation’s Branch and Association structure, helping to shape the implementation of a practical, cost effective and successful industry-wide health and safety policy environment for Ireland’s construction industry.
For further information on the services provided contact firstname.lastname@example.org