Insurance and Risk Management for the Construction Industry
A team of professionals who understand the special needs of the construction market.
Range of products available include:
- Combined Liability
- Bespoke policy wordings, with Lloyds
- Contractors All Risks
- Construction Plant and Machinery Insurance
- New Plant/Machinery insurance agreement (underwritten by Aviva) to provide discounted rates to CIF / CIRI members. Please note cover includes each or all of the following:
1) Third Party R.T.A. cover
2) Accidental Damage
3) Inspection for all construction Plant/Machinery
- Professional Indemnity
- Scheme exclusive to CIF / CIRI members including design and construct cover where required.
- Motor Fleet
- Motor Insurance Agreement with Asgard to Provide Discounted Rates for Members
- 24 Hour Group Personal Accident Cover
- Includes TTD (Temporary Total Disablement)
- 14 or 28 Day Deferment Period
- Accidental Death, Permanent / Partial Disablement
- 25 Additional Benefits
- RIAI “Clause 26” Existing Structure Insurance
- An easy solution to a common dispute between Contractors and Employers relating to the responsibility of the “Existing Structure” during building works.
- Policy available via Frank Glennon Ltd t/a “Glennon B2B” (Leading Insurer - AIG Europe Ltd)
AffinityCover is designed to be purchased through your insurance broker. For further information please contact your insurance broker or local CIF office, or visit www.cif.ie/affinitycover
AffintyCover is arranged exclusively for members of the Construction Industry Federation and also available to CIRI members by Capital Cover Group Ltd. t/a Capital Cover with various international insurers. Capital Cover Group Ltd. t/a Capital Cover is regulated by the Central Bank Of Ireland.