Share this article:
CIF Annual Conference 2014
Wednesday 1st October, Aviva Stadium, Dublin
The Construction Industry Federation’s Annual Conference 2014 will take place on Wednesday 1st October in the Aviva Stadium, Dublin. Building on the recently launched strategy for the Irish construction sector, the theme to this year’s conference is ‘Achieving Construction 2020’s Vision’.
A top class line up of speakers have already been confirmed for the conference.
- Paudie Coffey TD, Minister with responsibility for Housing, Planning and coordination of Construction 2020 strategy
- Brendan McDonagh, Chief Executive Officer, NAMA
- Paul Quinn, Chief Procurement Officer and CEO of the Office of Government Procurement
- Daniel McLoughlin, Chairman, County and City Managers’ Association
- Jim O’Neill, Glanbia
- Michael Torpey, Chief Executive for Corporate and Treasury, Bank of Ireland.
The keynote address will be provided by An Tanaiste, Joan Burton TD. This will a particularly timely speech by An Tanaiste. With the conference taking place only 2 weeks before the Budget, she will have the chance to outline the Government’s plans for the sector in the year ahead.
The CIF Annual Conference is one of the highlights of the construction calendar.
Attended by the key decision makers from Ireland’s leading construction companies and suppliers, it provides a major platform for discussing all the issues that will impact every sector within the construction industry.
To book your place at this year’s conference, just follow the details below.
Attendees at the conference will:
- Get to listen to An Tanaiste Joan Burton TD’s views on the outlook for the construction industry and the plans the Government has for the sector.
- Network with the CEOs, directors, senior management and key decision makers from Ireland’s leading construction companies and suppliers.
- Hear from top level, expert speakers covering a variety of highly relevant and topical content.
- Interact with the policy makers and stakeholders who will influence construction activity over the coming year
- Get a greater insight into NAMA’s plans for encouraging construction activity
- Find out how policy makers will seek to address the housing supply problem
- Be present at one of the key industry events in the construction calendar
Book your place
To book your place at this year’s CIF Annual Conference simply call Gillian Heffernan on 01 4066016 or email [email protected]
Including lunch featuring the keynote speech by An Tanaiste, Joan Burton TD – €75
Excluding lunch featuring the keynote speech by An Tanaiste, Joan Burton TD – €50
Including lunch featuring the keynote speech by An Tanaiste, Joan Burton TD – €100
Excluding lunch featuring the keynote speech by An Tanaiste, Joan Burton TD – €75
The conference will begin at 9am on Wednesday 1st October, 2014 and run to approximately 2pm.
|9.30am||State of the construction industry 2014 – Philip Crampton, CIF President|
|10am||Paudie Coffey TD, Minister with responsibility for Housing, Planning and Coordination of the Construction 2020 Strategy|
Financing Construction – Michael Torpey, CEO Bank of Ireland Corporate and Treasury
|10.40am||NAMA’s role in Construction 2020 – Brendan McDonagh, CEO, NAMA|
|11am||Public Procurement Reform – Paul Quinn, Chief Procurement Officer and CEO of the Office of Government Procurement|
|11.30am||Tea/ coffee – sponsored by Milestone Advisory|
|11.50am||The Glanbia Project – Jim O’Neill, Glanbia|
|12.20pm||Co-ordinating housing supply and addressing supply related issues – Daniel McLoughlin, Chairman, County and City Management Association|
|12.45pm||Move to the Havelock Suite for lunch.|
|1pm||An Tanaiste, Joan Burton TD|