Range of products available include:
- Bespoke policy wordings, with Lloyds
Contractors All Risks
Construction Plant and Machinery Insurance
- New Plant/Machinery insurance agreement (underwritten by Aviva) to provide discounted rates to CIF / CIRI members.
- Please note cover includes each or all of the following:
- Third Party R.T.A. cover
- Accidental Damage
- Inspection for all construction Plant/Machinery
- Professional Indemnity
- Scheme exclusive to CIF / CIRI members including design and construct cover where required.
- Motor Fleet
- Motor Insurance Agreement with Asgard to Provide Discounted Rates for Members
- 24 Hour Group Personal Accident Cover
- Includes TTD (Temporary Total Disablement)
- 14 or 28 Day Deferment Period
- Accidental Death, Permanent / Partial Disablement
- 25 Additional Benefits
RIAI “Clause 26” Existing Structure Insurance
- An easy solution to a common dispute between Contractors and Employers relating to the responsibility of the “Existing Structure” during building works.
- Policy available via Frank Glennon Ltd t/a “Glennon B2B” (Leading Insurer – AIG Europe Ltd)
AffinityCover is designed to be purchased through your insurance broker.
For further information please contact your insurance broker or local CIF office.
Alternatively you can contact AffinityCover directly by Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone 01 406 0300.
AffintyCover is arranged exclusively for members of the Construction Industry Federation and also available to CIRI members by Capital Cover Group Ltd. t/a Capital Cover with various international insurers. Capital Cover Group Ltd. t/a Capital Cover is regulated by the Central Bank Of Ireland.