Arachas Corporate Brokers
CIF Affinity Scheme
Insurance and Risk Management for the Construction Industry
A team of professionals who understand the special needs of the construction market.
Let Us Look Out For You!
When you run your own business, you need to know that if anything unexpected happens – help is on hand to get things back on track as quickly as possible, and that’s what we’re here for.
We provide market-leading insurance solutions for all your risks, backed by the support of an expert team who understands your industry.
Scope of Covers
The scope of covers available from our ‘A’ Rated insurers include:
- Combined Liability: You will benefit from Public / Products Liability of €6,500,000 and Employer’s Liability of €13,000,000 should a claim be made against you for damage or injury to the property of members of the public, subcontractors or employees who carry out business activities on your behalf. This policy satisfies all requirements of SEAI, RGI, RECI and Local Authorities and does not require a proposal form. There is no Covid-19 exclusion.
- Contractors All Risks: We can tailor your policy to suit your individual needs, including All Risks cover for Contract works with optional cover for your own Plant, Hired Plant and Temporary Buildings.
- Personal Accident: If you are a sole trader or company director, we can provide cover for accidents both in and out of the workplace.
- Plant, Machinery & Special Types: We can protect you for Third Party Road Risk cover and Accident, Damage, Fire and Theft cover for vehicles that have a special commercial purpose like a Forklift, Teleporter or Digger.
- Professional Indemnity: We can cover you for the Legal liability relating to the advice and design services that you offer. This ensures protection if an accidental breach of professional duty should happen while you are providing a service. We have designed a unique insurance product that will provide comprehensive, cost-effective design and construct Professional Indemnity Insurance for allied trades – particularly where cover is required by contract and larger developers / contractors with in-house design and professional service facilities.
- RIAI “Clause 26” Existing Structure Insurance: We offer a simple insurance solution to a common dispute between Contractors and Employers in relation to an “Existing Structure” during building works. Talk to us about any needs or concerns that you might have.
The above list of covers is a brief overview of insurance products that we offer. For over 30 years, Arachas has provided leading insurance solutions for the Construction Industry and we are the recommended insurance partner of choice by the Construction Insurance Federation.
Get in Touch
We’re here for you
If you have any questions for us or if you need any further information on available insurance solutions, please contact us on 01 213 5000 or email us at [email protected] as we would love to talk to you or help you in any way that we can.
Arachas Corporate Brokers Limited t/a Arachas, Capital Insurance Markets, Capital IM, Covercentre is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.