The CIF is the Irish construction industry’s representative body. It provides a broad range of services that assist members in navigating the political, business, economic and regulatory environment.
These services cross the full business spectrum and include Recruitment and Training, Legal and Industrial Relations Consultation and Advice; Health & Safety; Marketing and Industrial intelligence Reports; Engagement with Government, Statutory and other industry bodies, and regular updates on all issues affecting the construction industry.
All services are provided on a national and regional basis from offices in Dublin Cork and Galway.
The CIF key areas of focus are:
- Developing thriving regions
- Public Capital Spending Programmes
- Recruitment and planning for future skills needs
- Public Sector Procurement Contracts, Policies and Procedures
- Improving access to finance for SMEs
- Delivering ongoing training
- Resolving payment disputes and facilitating debt recovery
- Enhancing the reputation of the construction sector