Share this article:
CIF in conjunction with Jamie Ritchie from LK Shields Solicitors hosted a webinar on the 3rd November looking at Offshore Construction and related Infrastructure and Contracts. The webinar will last approx. 45 minutes and will include time for Q&A.
This session will give a broad overview of the legal framework which exists in relation to Irish offshore and related infrastructure projects, including risks and key deliverables to consider. Items that will be addressed include:
- Nature and form of typical contracts used on offshore construction and related infrastructure projects
- Cross-jurisdictional issues, applicable laws, permitting and foreshore licences
- Irish Maritime Area Planning Bill
- The importance of harmonising technical schedules with the body of the contract
- Bespoke clauses required for managing risks
- Recent case law updates in offshore and subsea projects.
Members can view the recording on the CIF Training website, here – https://ciftraining.ie/cpd-courses/irish-offshore-construction-and-related-infrastructure-contracts-legal-overview-of-the-developing-market/