The CIF Safety & Manpower Department is the administrative body for the Safe-T-Cert Scheme. Safe-T-Cert is a certification scheme designed for certifying the Safety Management Systems of contractors working in the construction industry. The Scheme’s objective is to improve Health and Safety management by providing objective standards and certifying those contractors whose safety management systems have been assessed, and can demonstrate that they:
- Are in-line with the International Labour Organisation’s Guidelines for Safety Management Systems
- Meet the basic requirements for training and competence
- Implement an occupational health and safety management system, which meets the requirements of the organisation – incorporating continual improvement.
- Address relevant national legislation
- Demonstrate commitment at all levels within the organisation
Visit http://safe-t-cert.ie/ to learn more or contact the relevant person in the Key Contacts section